Welcome to the City of Beverly Hills!
If you are a contractor pulling a building or technical permit for this job you don't need to register. You will pay the business tax when you pay for your permit.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (310) 285-2424.
The City requires any person or entity conducting, managing, or engaged in any business, trade, profession or occupation in Beverly Hills to obtain a business tax certificate prior to commencing business activities. Business tax certificates are issued once a completed application and payment are received. Accounts will be considered delinquent and late fees will be assessed if a completed application and payment are not received within the first 30 days of operation.
Before you begin the online application, please review the information below:
1. The online application must be completed in one session, as you will not be able to save and return at a later time.
2. If the application is deemed incomplete, you will receive an email requesting additional information or forms.
3. Once your application is accepted, you will receive an email indicating the amount due and instructions on how to make a payment online.
4. Registration is valid through December 31.
5. If you operate a home-based business, click here to read the requirements of Article 43 of Chapter 3 of Title 10 of the Beverly Hills Municipal Code.
Assembly Bill 2184 allows you to protect your residential address by using a different service of process address as your business address in accordance with Sections 16000.1(a)(2) and 16100.1(a)(2) of the Business and Professions Code. If your service of process address is a post office box or private mailbox, it must comply with paragraph (2) of subdivision (b) of Section 17538.5 of the California Business and Professions Code.
Assembly Bill 3002 went into effect on January 1, 2019, which provides information regarding disability access requirements and resources to business owners. To read the full notice in English, click HERE
. To view in other languages click HERE